He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 4:00:03 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

He’s following orders. That’s all that matters. told him to take it easy. Nothing says taking it easy quite like having his feet kicked up, reading a magazine about fancy automobiles. He pays special attention to the parts about trucks. As a part of his herculean task, to not focus too hard on the woman lounging in her jail cell, he mourns the truck lost when he first came to Dewford.[break][break]
She was a good truck. He thinks. The best.[break][break]
is dangerous, perhaps one of the most dangerous Rocket grunts he’s ever fought. She murdered several men, cut them down like dogs. She’s here until someone from the HBIC like or can come and collect her. Maybe calling for some of the Bureau’s best is a bit overkill, but he doesn’t trust the task to anyone else. Best to let the proper authorities handle a tigress like her.[break][break]
His deputies all volunteered to watch her. They want to prove themselves. None of them are equipped to deal with a woman like this. She’s beautiful, and she knows how to use that to her advantage. A few sweet words, suddenly Dave is thinking with the wrong head. Suddenly, he gets a little too close. Suddenly, she snaps his neck and runs off looking for Navy, wanting another date.[break][break]
You hungry?” He asks, peering up at her with practiced disinterest. “I can get Dave to get us lunch.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 3:06:59 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She was used to this, or so it seemed. She hardly fussed at all when he brought her to the brig, sat her down, and shut the door. She just followed him with her eyes, wide grin on her face the entire time.

Watching, til he sat himself down at the desk and averted his eyes behind a magazine.

The weakest link blinks first. She seemed satisfied with that, lounging on the bench and watching the ceiling. Like a big cat, a tiger perhaps, or a lion. Having taken her kill, she could now relax.

"You into hot rods too, sheriff? Me, I was always more into bikes, but I know a lotta men who fancy themselves car guys. Most of 'em can't tell a V8 from a V10, but I'm sure you could show me the difference, hm?"

She asked the question lazily, making casual conversation as if she hadn't just taken several lives not an hour ago.

No answer.

She shrugged. Eyes wandered, from the magazines, to the bookshelves, the desks, taking in what she could of the cramped little room. It almost seemed like she was searching for something, studying it all intently, gleaning every detail. Her eyes fell back onto the law, the focal point of the room, once he finally addressed her.

"Hungry? You bet, I'm famished! Haven't eaten since this morning! What're we in the mood for, eh? Kantonian beef? Unovan? Well, it's your treat so I'll have whatever you're having. What's your fave? Wait, no, don't answer. Lemme guess... it's spaghetti, ain't it?"

She could hardly contain her shit-eating grin, watching him upside-down with her head leaning off the bench. If he'd removed her cuffs, she'd have made a little gesture, pretending to take off a cowboy hat. The sheriff sure was lucky he'd taken his precautions against that. Like all lawmen, he was stiff, uncompromising. Couldn't stand a lick of fun.

She could warm him up to the idea yet.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 16:53:28 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Not a fan of spaghetti.” He turned the page, focusing on some bit of trivia regarding a formula one race in Paldea. It held less appeal than the tigress lounging in her cage, but it did well enough. Navy refused to acknowledge her with real interest.[break][break]
He knows what his enemies at HQ would say. They would look at him with accusation, wondering if he would let her go in some desperate bid for redemption. His enemies at League HQ are not warriors. None of them understand how much you can come to understand another by fighting them. Hana Aoki showed him her soul, stripped bare for him down to the atoms, and he knows everything he needs to know.[break][break]
She will never change. She wears the blood on her hands like a badge of honor. Navy pities the man he once was, knowing that he would get his neck snapped as quick as Deputy Dave would.[break][break]
Looks too much like guts. I’m a simple man. Steak. If I’m filling adventurous, I’ll eat some tonkatsu.” Since the ball’s in his court, he dials up Dave, kicks his feet up on the desk, and makes sure Hana never leaves his periphery.[break][break]
It’s a quick call. Afterwards, he turns the page.[break][break]
Bikers are the most obnoxious guys Arceus put on the earth. Hate those damn loud Harleys. Cars? Cars are for chicks. ‘Cept the Falcon. Trucks are where it’s at. Back when I had fun, I wanted to break the Paldean embargo so bad. Put a Revaroom in my old truck.” But it would have cost an arm and a leg, and it would have got him in trouble he couldn’t afford. “You a rice burner girl?

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 2:33:13 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
"So much for a spaghetti western, hm?"

She looks right at him, beaming. She's almost too proud of herself for that.

She sits up, leaning back against the wall as the man speaks. Whatever else she was searching for in the room, she ignores it, puts it to the back of her mind. Turns out, the important bit of info was on the cover of his magazine the whole time.

"Yeah, sure. You name it, I've probably ridden it."

Her smile grows wider.

"Y'know those modded imports? Stuff that's barely street legal. Stuff you and your friends would probably get all uppity about. Knew a guy in Slateport who was selling those parts out of a chop shop, provided you asked the right questions. Was on every cop in the lower district's shit list, evaded them the entire time.

"Turns out, you're a respected fixture of the community? Cops tend to look the other way. Don't even look twice when you're selling illegal shit right under their noses. Anyway. Guy would let me take his bikes for a spin, with a little 'coercion'. Probably taken a ride on more things than you could dream of at this point.

"Rice burners, they're nice. Yeah. But the stuff that nearly comes alive between your thighs when you squeeze the throttle, well..."

She pauses with a breathy sigh, as if remembering good old times. All the while, she looks straight at him. It's a stare that's almost too intense, like a cat, watching intently for something. But, whatever that might be...
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 22:19:51 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

His eyes passively glance at the door. Someone’s close. Navy thanks Arceus for small miracles. Her words beckon his mind to certain roads, roads a less upstanding man might take.[break][break]
This is why you don’t have Dave or Noel here. He thinks.[break][break]
Dave. Go get the prisoner and me some tonkatsu. Yeah, from that Johto place that opened up last year. Don’t care what you put on hers. You know how I like mine.” He spares his eyes upon her for just a moment. “Green tea. Yeah.”[break][break]
His reprieve is over, and it’s back into the trenches. As much as he wishes he could just leave her, he would rather she have no time to freely survey the room. So long as he’s here, enduring the barbs, she has to focus that energy on him.[break][break]
I used to take my truck to him. The one down by 7th and Mudshire, yeah? Dude made my engine run like a song when I couldn’t do it myself. Arceus, you should have seen all the shit I had under the hood.” He sighed, sidestepping all the obvious insinuations of her words. Better to be seen as a dolt of a man than indulge her.[break][break]
You don’t seem like a city slicker.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 2:09:39 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
Eyes flick to the door before the knock arrives. She watches carefully, catching a glimpse of the man through the crack and nothing more. There's a twinkle in her eye, but she waits for the sheriff to finish conducting his business, watching carefully.

As he starts talking about Slateport, she sits up excitedly, on the edge of her seat. There's an exhilaration in her smile, though it never quite reaches her piercing eyes.

"You know Mitsuhide?"

She catches herself quickly.

"Well... knew." A slight sigh. "Still, wouldn't expect you of all people to end up a customer. Would've thought a lawman like you more like the guys he was payin' under the table."

But not one of the oblivious ones who was none the wiser.

She's seen the way he fights. This man's not stupid, even if he is a cop.

"I'm no hick. Not a city girl neither. I'm just me, go where I please. City, country, middle of the jungle. Long as there's good food, cute guys, and a fight to be had... "

She stops for a moment, flashing those white fangs with a laugh. Then she switches course.

"Spent time in Slateport for a while when I was still nearly a girl, til the money for odd jobs dried up. Left when the commissioner started crackin' down on the slums to make his constituency feel safer. Never liked the heat. Heard it only got worse when the people rose up, tried takin' over. Was long gone by then, though.

"... Y'know, it's funny. Never seen a city more dangerous now, with all that hard work he put in. You think Monroe's proud?"

There's a sour tone in her voice when she says his name.

All the while, she watches the sheriff carefully, studying his reactions. As if looking for something.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 13:03:51 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

’Course he is.” Another flick of the pages. There’s a wonderful article in there about some upcoming movie featuring hot rods. Nothing at all within these pages speaks to politics, or the sort of people who would choose to ride these dangerous vehicles in a world rife with Pokemon.[break][break]
He gets to kick his feet up in retirement and watch Goode take all the blame for his mistakes.” Ulysses Monroe rouses vigor in Navy he forgets that he has. Most subjects, agnostic and bereft of fire, lend his voice a drawling quality. Time in the countryside hasn’t helped with that. Monroe, though? It brings out that old heat, kindles a fire in him, reminds him of the scrappy boy he used to be, all those years ago.[break][break]
Guy before Monroe was shitty, but he was the kind of shitty old voters like. Made Monroe look real good. Goode? She’s trying to change things. Got thrown in, then war kicks off. People are so mad n’ scared that they don’t pay attention to all the good she’s trying to do.” Not that he thinks Dahlia Goode is some angel. She’s human, like anyone else, but she tries. In an age where most people don’t, that means the world to him.[break][break]
A shame that she and her many enemies will never be afforded the opportunity to sit in a room together. Navy wonders what the world would look like, after that conversation.[break][break]
I wasn’t always a sheriff, you know. Matter of fact, I hate cops. Most of the ones in the big city are rotten.” For a split second, ’s smiling face intrudes in his thoughts. “Most of them.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 21:14:55 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
Hana grins.

She keeps grinning. No matter what he says or does, while she's prisoner, she doesn't seem willing to give him the satisfaction of a moment where she isn't thoroughly enjoying this.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss," she qups, when Navy brings up the current commissioner.

There's a defiant look in her eyes. She doesn't seem willing to take his word for it.

"Neither of 'em would have to deal with opposition like Rocket if the people weren't askin' for change. People want a good life. See change as the only option. Fightin' that's gonna make them ignore all the bones you throw 'em. By the time the dog eyes the bloody steak on the table, thinks its his, a bone or two ain't gonna be enough to sate him anymore."

She studies the sheriff for a moment, then she leans in.

"Cop that hates cops, huh? Funny. Almost like an assassin who hates killers. You think you're gonna make a difference? You think you're gonna change anyone's minds, sheriff? They're beyond that, I fear.

She finds it almost funny, huffing in amusement. The one lawman in Hoenn who still has scruples? Is that how he sees himself? It's laughable. Naive at best.

" It's us versus them, no matter what we do. No matter how much you want change for the better, you ain't gettin' it from this lot. Sayin' so makes you a terrorist. No talkin' sense into 'em, may as well be the scum they already see you as."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 6:20:09 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

We live in an age of gods and heroes, Miss. Something big happening was inevitable.” He says the statement, with all its absurdity, with a straight face. This man has seen his friends go from humble folk to great heroes, all the while he’s served down in the trenches and the dirt.[break][break]
I just hate it’s happening here, in the region where I was born.” Kicking his feet up, he puts aside the magazine and looks up at the roof of her ceiling. He’s lost in his own world, even as he keeps the tigress in his periphery vision. Not for the first time, he wonders if he’d care, or be on history’s grand stage if Rocket had made their incursion into Sinnoh or Unova instead.[break][break]
Gabe would have, and that would have made him care. He would’ve ended up there, in the end.[break][break]
Man like me can’t save the whole world – but I can save the world around me. So long as Dewford and the folk who live here are alright, I’m doing my part.” As much as he wishes he could do more. Another intrusive thought plants itself in his mind, reminding him of how so many of the League gave into their worst selves in the prismatic penitentiary.[break][break]
What ‘bout you? Happy to just ride out the chaos? Fight ‘til there’s no one left to fight? All that’ll get you is an early grave.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 3:57:08 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She watches, resting her chin on a hand. She's got him talking now, so she waits, and listens. Her eyes are piercing, probing him for weaknesses, taking in everything he says and searching for an opening, just like when they'd fought before...

She sees none of that familiar intensity while he talks.

"You know, I'm not sure I believe that sheriff."

She says, finally.

"Somethin' tells me you're not content with just that. Protecting your little corner, I mean. Dewford, and the people... you only cared about protecting them, doing your part, you'd have rejected that appointment from the commissioner, yeah?"

The way he'd fought before was unsteady. Everything was off, like she was fighting two people at once. She could see it in his eyes, that disparity between thought and action. The person he wanted to be, and the person he thought he ought to be. However fierce he looked at her with that steel gaze cutting through her, however dangerous his every action seemed to convey before he followed it through, there was always that disconnect.

He was holding back, denying himself.

"Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse. What else could a Warrior want than that?"

She gives him the widest smile. Watching, and waiting. But where there was only a passive nonchalance before, stubborn refusal to act like a prisoner, now the fire in her eyes had returned. A challenge, sans swords.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 5:17:03 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

She thinks like a younger woman. She pokes, prods, tries to pull at him like a child might. The part of him that is an older man, who rode across the plains of Galar, recognizes her for what she truly is, beneath the pomp. Another part feels heat kindle in the pit of his stomach at her insinuations.[break][break]
And that’s all you’ll ever be!” He slams the magazine down, stands up. Only then, as he rises, does he realize he has put too much weight on the wrong side. A swift hand grabs the cane, slamming it down into the ground and diverting disaster. The motion gives him another moment to think, stops him from getting closer to her was he was about to do. She almost got him. Almost.[break][break]
Those men you killed, all they’ll ever be’s the people they were when they ran across you. Dunno if they were good people or bad people. They had families, and they probably had stuff they needed to work on, but they never will.” He rebukes her, as he rebukes himself for the joy he once took in killing grunts upon Mt. Pyre.[break][break]
All ‘cause they ran into you. Whoever you are.” [break][break]
A knock on the door goes ignored, even as Deputy Dave walks in and sets food down. Oblivious and dopey as Dave can sometimes be, he notices the mood in the room, or how the sheriff doesn’t break eye contact.[break][break]
All you’ll ever amount up to is the prettiest corpse the League ever fried in an electric chair.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 14:18:31 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She smiles wide as he stands up in a rage, suddenly gleeful.

She's got him.

... But when he falters, is given time to think, he recollects himself. She silently curses on the inside, but outside it's all smiles. Nothing but smiles.

"Just giving 'em a reason to live life to the fullest," she responds, flippant. Either she doesn't understand the severity of the words he is trying to impart on her, or she does not care.

"Remember death, right? Memento mori, mono no aware. Nothing's permanent, but nobody changes. Not truly. The person you are today's the only person you'll ever be. They'll die, and the you of tomorrow will be a different person. It's the same, in the end, as all those pretty corpses."

She doesn't seem to care about his insinuation she'll end up dead. She seems oddly at peace with that, a life lived to the fullest in her eyes. A life balanced on the edge of a blade...

"People like me are just a reminder. You should live as your true self, before it's too late."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 15:14:10 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Good grief.” He growls as he stands, holding her food in one hand and a pokeball in the other. It’s hard going, with his cane just behind, but he manages the short journey. “You really are rotten.”[break][break]
His eyes go sharper, nodding back to the far wall of the cell. They’re directions, given with the precision of one who knows what he’d do, were he in her shoes. A life spent with one foot outside the law teaches a man certain tricks.[break][break]
If you try anything while I’m passing you this, I’m breaking your hand.” And it is no empty threat. Most Rockets are human beings, and therefore deserve the compassion of one who can change. With every word, his prisoner tells him she will not rehabilitate herself. It is assurance he can fight her without some strange moral hangup, like he has with so many other Rockets.[break][break]
Scooting down, he slides the food to the other side of the bar and steps away, back to where he sits. Returning to his chair, he sits down, opens his own box of food, and eats. Hana’s shadow bubbles with a promise of what will happen, should she misbehave.[break][break]
My true self’s someone who’d kill you in that cell, so thank whatever gods you pray to that you don’t meet him.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 15:32:17 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She locks eyes with him as he approaches.

His cold steel reflects the her boundless azure back at her, cutting through her... but like the sea, she parts for only the briefest moments, not backing down even as she faces his glare head on.

When the food is placed on the far end of the bench she's sitting on, she moves toward it gently. Calm, measured movement, no sign of betrayal. She takes a long whiff, and then...

"Ah, finally! I'm famished!"

She digs in immediately, shoveling the food into her face.

Philosophy, threats-- all of it melts away, with the jubilant energy of a feast.

She moans slightly, savoring the taste.

"At leash you'we hon'st w' yo'self, thash a start!" She shouts across the room, her mouth full.

The taste of a battle won without even drawing her blade.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
In the Jailhouse Now [M]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 3:14:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven